The dosage is 5 to 10ml per day. Adults take 20-30 ml daily, 2-3 times, after meals or follow the doctor’s advice.
Attention should be paid to taking time.
1. Use cautiously in patients with renal insufficiency or diabetes mellitus.
2. It is forbidden for those allergic to this product, but cautious for those with allergic constitution.
3. It is forbidden to use this product when its character changes.
4. Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
5. Children must be used under adult guardianship.
6. If you are using other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Health experts remind you that choosing the most suitable calcium supplement for yourself is not the higher the price, the better. Every calcium supplement has its most suitable and unsuitable population. For example, those who do not lack stomach acid should adopt inorganic calcium, those who lack stomach acid should adopt calcium organic acid or chelated calcium without the participation of stomach acid. Because of the low absorption rate, the elderly should use organic calcium or the third kind of calcium agent and chelated calcium with high relative bioavailability and easy absorption. For those who are seriously deficient in calcium, they should choose calcium carbonate, calcium acetate or calcium citrate with high calcium content or absorption rate.